Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Yeah, so I'm a little behind.

Can I just tell you how much I hate being behind on this blog?  Like it bothers me EVERY DAY.  I just don't actually enjoy blogging all that much because of several reasons --

1. It takes me forever.  As in, I may start working on a couple of posts in the morning, and before I know it, I'm scrambling to make dinner before Josh gets home from work.
2. I always try to edit my pictures first.  Which means I have to upload them from my phone, Josh's phone, and (occasionally) my real camera.
3. Once I get behind, the posts just start building up, and before long, there's a whole mountain of blogposts looming before me.
4. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to upload my beloved videos onto this blog.  I feel like my posts are incomplete when there are videos that need to be included in them.

oh, and 5.



She pretty much consumes my time.  And that is totally fine with me!

So maybe one day I will talk a little more about our January or give you a glimpse at Virginia's first birthday party.  In the meantime, I'm going to go shower while Virginia is sleeping, because you just never know how long (or short) she is going to nap these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment