Monday, June 17, 2013

Videos

This post is for those of you who know more about blogging/technology than me.  
(Ehem... that's probably everyone.)

Here's my problem:

In the past, I uploaded videos from my phone to YouTube, and then selected them on Blogger from "My YouTube Videos". (I have never been able to simply "Upload from your computer".)

Then all of the sudden, my phone videos stopped uploading to YouTube.  Something about a formatting problem.  But I haven't changed anything on my end!

So -- can anyone help me?

I have so many great videos of Virginia, and I just don't want to post without those videos!!

(Yes - there was a video from her first birthday party, but that one was taken on Jason and Meagan's camera, and uploaded with no problem to YouTube.  But I ALWAYS use my phone for videos.)

Help is much appreciated!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment