Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Meagan and Jason's Wedding

Our very best buds Meagan and Jason were married on January 5th, and we were absolutely thrilled to be a part of their celebration!

We kicked off the weekend with the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner.



Saturday was a beautiful day and American Village was a beautiful location.  And Meagan was a BEAUTIFUL bride!!  I wish I had taken more pictures!!







Just married!

My parents were nice enough to keep Virginia during the weekend's festivities, and the poor girl was feeling pretty bad.  (As in, she had a 104.3 fever late Saturday night.)  I didn't realize how bad she felt until the wedding reception.  I'm still glad that she came, because she loves M&J so much (and they love her as if she was their own). 


This is RARE... Zonked out!

We were all pretty tired after such a fun-filled weekend.  Especially Virginia.

Congratulations to the Crowells!!!  We love you both so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment