Monday, January 28, 2013

December

December was FANtastic! 

I always love decorating for Christmas...

... and making Christmas goodies.

I tried to hand make as many gifts as time allowed this year.

(Alabama dish towel, gingerbread playdough, notecards, a knit blanket, felt flower bows, etc)

Virginia took every opportunity to sneak over to our corner tree.





... and the DVD player

All that sneaking around left her pretty tuckered out most days.





Look who else was pooped this Christmas...

Virginia came along with me to give my final exam in one class.
(Josh couldn't come home from work early enough and it was too late to ask anyone!)


V and I tagged along when Josh had to go to Atlanta for a couple days of training.

1. She requested a King bed to herself
2. Lunch at Souper Jenny - my most favorite lunch spot on the planet
3. This was seriously her reaction when I strolled into a toy store. 

We took some sweet mommy and daddy pics in front of our tree.



Virginia had fun in Bible class

She played with some friends



She stood up in her crib for the first time! 
(We lowered it that night.)



Virginia and her Little cousins sat on Santa's lap to make their Christmas wishes known.

How funny is this?!




We played on the swing in our neighbors' yard.

Virginia had some good Sarah time...

... as well as some good Mommy time...

 ... and Daddy time.


On one particular day, she was M.A.D. at me for wanting her to take a nap!

She had lots of fun baths.

We had such a great December with this sweet thing!






 And I haven't even made it to CHRISTMAS yet!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment