Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Assortment of Pics

Oh me.

Bear with me while I catch up on this blog!

One of these days I will post pictures of my newest sweet nephew, Jack, as well as some other goings-on.

But for now, here are some pictures of Miss Virginia's everyday life over the past month two months!  If you follow me on instagram, you've already seen most of these.

Angel baby at church

Keeping V out way past her bedtime.  This was in the car on the way home. 
Look at that tear on her cheek! Cartoons on the phone made her stop crying, of course.

Morning after a bad night that V and Mommy spent on the couch.
She was up early practicing her heel stretch.

Aunt Becky knit the most adorable hats for V.  
She wasn't digging this one at the moment, but she loves them deep down. :)

We went on a boat ride on a warm Saturday afternoon.  


All dressed up!

Showing off her new jeggings and cowboy boots at Publix



Our good friend Lucas got hitched



How sweet





Testing out Jack's playmat

Josh and I weren't ready to get up yet....






The day of our Trunk or Treat, Josh wanted me to send him a picture of our day.

Haha, that was it in a nutshell!  I was trying to get that apron and wig finished!


Okay, I know I've posted this already, but I think we need a reminder of her adorable-ness


Keeping warm during our yard sale


Mummi and V waiting on Jack to arrive



Bringing out the Christmas pjs from Aunt Lizzie

Traveling around the room

Stuck...



Reading a book with Grandmother

She loved playing the piano at Grandmother's

One of Becky's hats

Homewood for the Holidays with Jonathan, Katie, and Baby Jack


They had matching jackets, strollers, and watches that night...


Ready for Bible class!

Another hat Becky made! (That's a puff stuck to her chin)


I didn't hear her playing with her toys, so looked out of the kitchen to see her rolling over to see me! haha


Okay now maybe I'll get some other posts done soon...........



No comments:

Post a Comment